My name is Jodine.
I live in Hawke’s Bay, New Zealand.
But if you’ve had a nosy around my website, you probably know these facts already. So how about 10 things you may NOT be able to find out by Googling me:
- I started my first job at age 16, waitressing at Clearview Estate Winery. I was in charge of water. I made sure every table had a full carafe of water at all times.
- I have lived in New Zealand, Australia and the UK. Hawke’s Bay, New Zealand will always be home.
- I am an only child. Please don’t hold that against me.
- I have an unhealthy relationship with my iPhone 8 Plus. It is the last thing I see when I close my eyes at night and I pick it up before I can even see properly in the morning.
- I drink a minimum of two coffees a day. “Long black with splash of runny cream, please.” I started asking for “runny cream” after once being served a long black topped with incredibly sweet whipped cream from a can. Yuck.
- I really struggle to say alternatively. I try to avoid using it.
- My absolute favourite holiday destination is Noosa on the Sunshine Coast of Australia. It’s impossible not to feel happy and relaxed in such a gorgeous spot. As long as there’s wifi, of course. 😉
- My favourite word is awesome. I was mimicked mercilessly for this while living and working in Australia. Apparently I pronounce it with a rather ‘thuck’ Kiwi accent.
- I have big feet. All the better to barefoot waterski with, or so I’m told. I have never been barefoot waterskiing.
- I have very curly hair and straighten it every day. And have been ever since 2002.
So now you know 10 things about me, it’s your turn. I’d love to find out 10 things about you or your business. Or even better, 1 or 2 things you’d like help with.
Leave a comment below or drop me a line at firstname.lastname@example.org