Instagram for Business – May SOLD OUT
Monday, 27 May 2019
9:30am – 12:30pm
This event has sold out! Don’t miss the June session.
Forget the fluff – this workshop is all about action!
A three hour session designed for business owners and marketing professionals who want to use Instagram with confidence to reach their ideal customers and generate sales or leads. This is a hands-on session which you will leave with an actionable plan and the tools and understanding to implement it!
In this interactive session we will cover:
- How to optimise your Instagram business account
- What to post and when to post
- Defining your content to plan weeks of posts
- Hashtags and geotags and how to use them effectively
- How to create stories that convert and highlight covers
- Growing a dedicated following
- How to use Instagram as a tool for driving sales.
At the end of the workshop you will be able to:
- Create an Instagram content plan
- Schedule Instagram posts
- Understand hashtags and how to use them effectively to increase reach
- Share Instagram Stories and create Highlights
- Implement engagement strategies to grow a dedicated following
This is an interactive workshop so please bring your laptop and mobile device.
Places are very limited for this workshop. We will be working with a small group to ensure everyone leaves with an actionable plan for their business, empowered and confident to level up their Instagram marketing.
$199+GST per person
This Workshop is registered with the Management Capability Development Voucher Fund. Find out more by visiting www.regionalbusinesspartners.co.nz
Alexis Simmonds, Alexis Kate Jewellery
After 10 years of running a web/software development company, Alexis has finally found time to follow her passion for fashion. Alexis Kate Jewellery started as a side hustle and is quickly turning into her day job. She has started and sold another successful online ecommerce store last year and is growing a love for the world of social media.
Jodine McIntyre, Social Smarty
After 15 years of events and marketing experience throughout New Zealand, Australia and the UK, Jodine now spends her time helping smart businesses to sort out their social media marketing. She’s happiest behind the computer screen, crafting content and working one on one with business owners and entrepreneurs to tell their unique stories, connect with their customers and build their online communities.
Event LocationHawke’s Bay Business Hub
36 Bridge Street