Facebook 101 Workshop
Wednesday, 8 May 2019
1:00pm – 3:00pm
With 2.32 billion monthly active users, and over 90,000 of those here in Hawkeâ€™s Bay, chances are your customers or clients are hanging out on Facebook. You know you need to get your business in front of those users but you feel overwhelmed every time you log in. You are not alone! Many small businesses simply donâ€™t know where to start when it comes to Facebook marketing.
This Facebook 101 workshop will cover the basics of marketing your business on the platform, from setting up your page correctly, to what and when to post â€“ and more importantly â€“ how. You will leave the session feeling confident and excited about connecting with your customers or clients on Facebook.
We will cover:
- The fundamentals â€“ how to set up your page to optimise engagement
- How people use social media and how can you use this to your advantage
- What to post
- When to post and how to schedule posts
- Simple tips for growing your audience
- Tips for increasing engagement
- Running competitions â€“ the dos and donâ€™ts
- The key insights you should be focusing on
This is a practical, hands-on workshop. You are welcome to bring your laptop.
Event LocationHawke’s Bay Business Hub
36 Bridge Street, Ahuriri