WORKSHOP: It’s Time to Master LinkedIn
Monday, 29 Jul 2019
9:30am – 12:30pm
It’s been on your to-do list for ages. You get those connection request emails but you have no idea how these people are finding you or whether or not you should accept. Well, here is the sign you have been looking for! It’s time to master LinkedIn once and for all!
This will be a hands-on, action-focussed workshop which you will leave with the confidence and knowledge on how to show up on LinkedIn consistently and in a way that increases your visibility, builds your personal brand, grows your online connections and ultimately leads in increased sales/clients/customers/leads/opportunities.
You will learn:
- How to optimise your profile and create a profile that stands out from the crowd
- How to engage with potential clients/customers and grow your LinkedIn network
- How to create a content plan for the next month and a straight-forward technique for planning future content
- How LinkedIn Company Pages work and how to set up yours
- How to use LinkedIn Groups to build community and connections
At the end of the workshop you will be able to:
- Confidently create and publish content with purpose to LinkedIn
- Identify potential clients/customers/collaborators and have the confidence to invite them to connect
- Create a LinkedIn Company Page
- Join and contribute to relevant LinkedIn groups and use them as a tool for increasing your connections
This is an interactive workshop so please bring your laptop.
Places are very limited for this workshop.
$140+GST per person
Jodine McIntyre, Social Smarty
After 15 years of events and marketing experience throughout New Zealand, Australia and the UK, Jodine now spends her time helping smart businesses to sort out their social media marketing.
Event LocationHawke’s Bay Business Hub
36 Bridge Street